Friday, January 20, 2012

Do It Like Beyonce

Ever wanted to know what it would be like to walk in Beyonce's shoes? You will probably never get the chance- BUT you can walk in shoes made by her. I'm a high heel FANATIC so shoes always catch my eye more than anything else. So you know I'm snatching up a pair, even if I'm just wearing them around the house to clean my bathroom. I'm gonna be fly doing it, trust!

The first pair up top is Ladies Gemini Heel in natural (which I just ordered) I would love to see what other colors it comes in. If they make it in purple I'm buying two pairs. Now the Dynamite Gold Bootie, if that doesn't say Diva then there just isn't any other way to say it. Cant you just see Bey, doing the uh oh dance in those? And lastly the Clara Boot in black is sleek and sexy I love the rhinestone detail up the leg.

There are lots of other fabulous pairs of shoes from the Queen B's line. Beyonce has proven to be not just a triple threat, but a force to be reckoned with. She has limitless talent and I can only imagine what her new baby Blue has in store to wow the next generation with. You can find these shoes here http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B4172A69 or you can shop here http://shop.dereon.com/shop.php they have even more deals and discount;s also links to get perfumes, clothes and everything else Beyonce.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...