Here are some ideas about what to use on your hair to make it look good (it cant be healthy, its dead) if you're without a clue!
|My favourite for protein! I add an Egg!|
|You absolutely MUST moisturise |
after using this product!
|Perfect for daily moisture, add |
some coconut or argan oil to seal it in!
- If you're suffering from thinness or your hair is too elastic; use Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise OR Aphogee 2 step protein treatment the latter stronger and more drying than the former so if you’re prone to dryness deal with that first.
- Keep your hair moisturised (wont apply quite as much if you’re not of African heritage). For “black” people I’d recommend Olive Oil Moisturiser, if you’re not try some pure Argan Oil as its very light but will deal with any bushyness. If you are black your hair will tend to be dryer – so moisturise with the olive oil moisturiser and then seal that moisture in with either Argan Oil or Coconut Oil both give a beautiful shine and help to condition the hair.
- IF you have a real dryness problem – do a “pre-poo” treatment with hot oil (argan, olive, coconut and avocado oils are nice ingredients for that) before you shampoo your hair as shampoo can be very stripping.
- Use a Moisturising Conditioner – everyone is raving about hello hydration by herbal essences. (my review will follow ;-))
- Use a clarifying shampoo if you know your hair is full of gunk at least once a week.
|YouTubers LOVE this! For weave, natural |
and relaxed hair.
The conditioner can be used for co-washing
Disclaimer: Bought all the above with my own mullah – none have been given / gifted or sent for review. A lot of them are highly recommended on You Tube – but I’ve tried a lot of other stuff and agree with the majority of the rave reviews!