Friday, March 2, 2012

Review: Duchess&Duchess undies

Duchess & Duchess sent me some samples of their underwear. I was excited because I really wanted to see if this company could hold up to their hype. They say that they have underwear to flatter your curves and that they use high quality materials. Many companies boast of this and few of them hold up

I was sent the hipsters and thongs. Their underwear ranges from sizes 1X-3X. I'm all about packaging and they were in  cute little pink satchels. Their price point is affordable as well. Thongs retail at 2 for $22 and hipsters 3 for $39. Free shipping is available to Canadian customers on orders over $60.
Now, when I put them on I immediately noticed that the elastic was very comfortable around the waist and legs. The material feels really nice against the skin, it feels so nice that you actually forget that you're wearing them throughout the day. They don't ride up (thongs or the hipsters), and they don't droop in unsavory places. I wasn't popping out them, they molded to my body and created great and comfortable fit.

These are basic undies with a pop of dainty with the lace trim. I think that these make a pretty great underwear for everyday use and especially under skirts and tight fitting clothing because they don't create a panty line.


Overall, these come highly recommended and I'll definitely be ordering from them in the future for my basic underwear needs. They are a new company and I'm looking forward to seeing what else they come out with.

You can see the photos that I took of them (not in them..lol) below.

You can shop and connect with Duchess & Duchess via: 
Web: www..duchessduchess.com
Twitter: @duchessduchess
Pinterest: pinterest/duchessduchess/pins/











Thank you Duchess & Duchess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...