Monday, September 19, 2011

MakeUp Mondays:: My Top 3 Foundations

Hello Beautiful people,this is the first edition of my new weekly series where I will be sharing some of my make-up tips and tricks with all you wonderful ladies.


Disclaimer: Michelle Chongan is not a trained/practicing beautician, cosmetologist or make-up artist all Tips and product reviews in this blog post and future MakeUp Monday post are solely  for information purposes and it is highly recommend that you do test before applying full coverage of any make up product on your skin.


Now that we have the serious stuff out the way allow me to present to you My Top 3 Favorite Foundations


MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural
Retails at  £19.00
I'm usually not a big fan of Mac foundation products, expacially after my experience with the "Mac face and Body foundation", however I totally love this foundation. Its a mineral based powder foundation an it gives a light-medium coverage. This foundation is perfect for woman who already have good skin and want a little extra coverage and its also buildable. This is the only foundation that I use a big powder brush when applying it onto my face.





Sleek New Skin Revive Foundation

 Retails at £7.30
I will be a Sleek Fan until the day I die, I love how affordable their make up is as well as the quality. This foundation gives you medium-full coverage so you can also build it up and it gives a very natural look with a little glow. When applying this foundation I like to use a sponge instead of a brush but it can also be applied on using a foundation brush.



Fashion Fair Fast Finish Foundations Stick
Retails £17.99
Ignorance really is not bliss as I once thought fashion fair was only for older women (god bless the sales assistant at Debenhams for opening my eyes).This Foundation gives a medium very natural coverage and last for the whole day (Yes I said it). Also because its in a stick form its really easy to apply, expecialy if your a woman on the go. Its easy to blend and you can even apply it on with your fingers.



Hope you enjoyed reading 
Kisses&&Cookies 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...