I'm always baffled when I read articles telling full figured women what they can and cannot wear. Honestly, there is no right or wrong when it comes to personal style. It's all about highlighting your most lovely features, while projecting a great amount of your personality into the clothing you choose to step out in. Simple as that. However, being a full figured gal myself I can let you all in on a few personal decisions I make when shopping for clothing, considering style options, and feeling my absolute best!
1. Always wear what makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. If you're not feeling it, then no one else will be convinced.
2. Hightlight your favorite physical aspects. Whether it's your bust line, slim waist, or shapely hips, there is never a reason you should hide what you love about yourself. Flaunt what you got!
3. Accessories are the kicker. To spice up your look, add a few bangles, a bold necklace, cocktail ring, flattering earrings, an oversize clutch, scarves, a timeless watch, etc. The options are limitless when adding items to pull
together a look. Just make sure to pick things that match your inner diva.
4. Embrace all fabrics! Full figured gals should make it a rule to always purchase the best of the best when possible. Don't be afraid of the silks, satin, lace, and non stretchy materials.
5. If you're like me - there is a strong possibility that you are carrying around a voluptuous set of breasts. There is absolutely no way that any ensemble will be great without the perfect bra. Invest, invest, invest! I can't stress that enough.
As you can see, there is no set pattern as to what us full figured women should do when it comes to fashion. As with any body type it's about doing what looks and feels the best for you. Below are a few of the most stylish, full figured celebrity women out there. They have mastered the art of embracing their bodies, while intertwining with style.