One of my favorite accessories to wear is nail polish. I'm constantly buying new colors. I like to keep up on the trend of what's happening this season so I always pay attention to what colors O.P.I has released. Here's is a look at their latest Collection "Touring America".
These colors are half dark and sultry, and half light and playful. I really like them.
I love the names of this collection, very playful and wonderful for the theme:
Fall 2011 O.P.I. Collection
- Green: uh-oh roll down the window
- Green grey: Suzi takes the wheel
- Grey: French quarter for your thoughts
- Brown: a-taupe the space needle
- Red brown: I brake for manicures
- Dark brown: get in the expresso lane
- Navy purple blue: road house blues
- Deep purple: honk if you love O.P.I.
- Red: color to diner for
- Hot pink: I eat mainly lobster
- Orange pink: are we there yet?
- Sparkly pink: my address is “Hollywood”
My favorite colors in this collection would be " Suzi takes the wheel", "Get in the expresso lane" and "Are we there yet". I enjoy color blocking with my nails and I've been having a lot of fun so far. I'll be doing a lot more.
What are your favorites?
~Je Tuan Lavyonne