Friday, November 11, 2011

Hearin the Heritage

I cant say I’m a huge  fan of the heritage trend – it’s a little too boxy and stiff for me and is usually in materials that as a plus sized fashionista I avoid … but these few pieces….well I couldn’t resist ^_^
The heritage trend is described as British … Its tweed, plaid and herringbone – I’m seeing an awful lot of dog tooth too especially at H&M….
1.       Any colour you like!
2.       Break out those brogues there are lady styled ones if the square ones are a little too man for your liking.
3.       Wear it with your dotty trend stuff!
4.       Again you can team it with your tailored black staples – pencil skirts, trousers and smart / court shoes
5.       You can break out the Versace style scarves or just have the patterns on your accessories.
Here are the bits I have actually found that I love!:
Tartan Shawl - says River Island but I spied it on ASOS for £35
Geometric Dress with Belt is from Forever 21+ UK
Brogue kitten heels - brogue with that lady feel - in patent means they go with the fetish trend too! They're £39.99 from Clarks (on sale they do it, red, black leather and wide up to size 8.)
Those beautiful red workman style boots go with this and the "like a boy" trend - They're £79.50 from Evans and you'd get loads of wear out of the burgandy leather. They're available up to a size 10xtra wide.
The first heritage style item I bought - the tweed shorts... from forever 21+ UK available up to a size 16 for £18.75
The red plaid scarf is just £4.90 from Forever 21 and the Hounds tooth poncho is also from Forever 21 UK
Dogtooth Skirt is from ASOS avaialble up to a size 26 £25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...