Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tights For the Full Figured Diva


I love tights, especially colored ones. Colored tights and leggings can add a fun detail to liven up any outfit or to showcase a specific color from your outfit.  One of my favorite places to purchase tights from is “We Love Colors” (www.welovecolors.com). I love this site because they carry plus sizes (up to a 4x).
Let’s take a look at some of my personal favorites!:

Disclaimer: Tights are NOT a substitution for pants, shorts, dress or a skirt. Please wear clothes ladies and keep it cute…now back to our regularly scheduled program.



Plus Sized Nylon/Lycra Tights
Nylon-Lycra Tights $15 
These tights come in 51 different color variations! This is the season to add them under your sweater dresses, add some cute boots and BAM! you're hot. 


Plus Sized Nylon/Lycra Footless Tights
Nylon-Lycra Footless Tights $16 
These come in 51 different colors as well. I usually prefer these because I hate the way that tights and stockings feel on my feet..lol. So I pair them with socks instead and then when I'm at home I can run around in my tights and not slide everywhere.


Plus Sized Splash Metallic Tights
Spash Metallic Tights $15
 Love the pattern on these. These look really fun and can compliment a lot of different outfits. Now why is this girl outside with no clothes on? But I digress. 


Plus Sized Splash Color Tights
Splash Colored Tights $12

These are a little bit too adventurous for my personal taste but I think that they're really cute!





The best way to wear Tights as a Full Figured Diva is to make sure that that whatever you're wearings comes at least to your mid thigh. This will give you a great polished look, and it won't hide your curves.

Happy Shopping! 

Je Tuan Lavyonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...