Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome to the Big Girl in the City Blog!!!


As a big girl in the city, it is my pleasure to introduce you to me and my world.  I am a 32 year old attorney, entrepreneur and television producer.  I have lived in New York City for almost 4 years and it keeps getting better.
I wasn’t always a big girl.  I used to be skinny and never once thought I would ever be full-figured.  As a result of some life challenges, I am now bigger and better.
One thing that surprises people about me is that I have no problem getting a man.  My skinny friends just don’t understand how that is possible seeing as I am not thin.  I embrace my curves, have a great personality and enter with confidence.
This is not to say that I don’t have bad days or that life is easy at my size.  One thing that is certain is that I truly love me.
This is who I am.  Join me on my journey.  Let’s take the first step together.  Enter the world of a big girl in the city.  Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...