Saturday, February 11, 2012

Entertainment in Cincinnati


There are a lot of great events going on in the Cincinnati area. A lot of celebs will be in town performing for Valentines day. If your in the area you still have time to get your tickets.

You cant think of love songs without mentioning the likes of Jagged Edge. They will be performing tonight, live at Celebrities located at 7617 Reading Rd Cincinnati, OH for the Red and Black Affair starting at 9. Also if you skip on over to Nap town (Indianapolis IN) on Feb 12 they are performing with Avant and Case that will be a great show.


Likewise New Edition will also be in town. They will be performing on Valentines Day at the US Bank Arena. Their special guests include El Debarge and KC & JoJo, I know a few people who have tickets to this show and I'm sure they will love it.

Finally..the one I cant wait for..the one I'm still looking for an outfit for..Trey Songz..Mr Steal Yo Girl himself will be at the Aronoff Center (Proctor and Gamble Hall) on Feb 23rd on his Anticipation 2our. I already got my tickets on the floor so hopefully I can get some great pictures for you guys. Big Sean is on the road with him, Ne Yo is also on one of his dates-sadly not the one in Cincinnati, however, I'm sure I will love it either way.



Next month is looking up on the entertainment side as well, Jermaine Dupri is scheduled to come through the nati, as well as Jezzy, and Mike Epps. ( I saw Mike Epps last year when he came to Cincinnati and I was not impressed. I had heard all his jokes before. So I think I will hold off on him this year and maybe catch Kevin Hart the next time he comes through.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...