Monday, February 27, 2012

Full Figured Fashion at the Academy Awards

I always love seeing Full Figured women on the red carpet but there were some definite hits and misses

Octavia Spencer's dress was just okay in my opinion. It's beaded and tailored but it's really nothing special. I would love to see her just completely glam it up at some point. She also took best supporting actress!


Actress Melissa McCarthy arrives at the 84th Annual Academy Awards held at the Hollywood & Highland Center on February 26, 2012 in Hollywood, California.
Melissa McCarthy was very pretty in this frock. I do feel as if she was hiding behind a lot of fabric but nevertheless. She does look good.
Sherri Shepherd looks absolutely stunning in this blue creation. I was a big fan of this look for her. 
So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...