Wednesday, April 11, 2012

7 reasons why I love online shopping

1. Since I was a child I've hated trying on clothes in changing rooms. So the first thing has to be trying on clothes in the comfort and warmth of my own home where I can take my time!

2. I love stores like forever 21 Who offer free delivery if you've spent a lot of money in some cases and I can have it sent to work.

3. Shopping online often gives you access to the full range of sizes. Many sites allow you to search by size removing the chances of the disappointment of finding the perfect item, in the wrong size.

4. Sometimes you'll find things out of stock but you can often set up an automated alert which tells you when things are back in stock. Or its quick and easy to check if something is back (from anywhere with your smart phone ;-))

5. I love sites like simply be, asos curve, and forever 21 plus who use plus sized models! It means when I look at it online on a bigger model it allows me to better work out how it will look on me!



6. An extra good reason as it gives you time to rationalise what you buy! You can save it to a wish list or even favourite it in your browser - then if its still haunting you come pay day - you know what you have to do! 


7. You save money and time and energy - no walking up and down, no paying for parking, no temptation to eat out at the mall and no struggle to find where you parked the car in the first place. 

I hope that's given you some encouragement to do more  shopping online!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...