Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Holiday Toiletry Bag


There are some items that you just can’t find a miniature for (as many supermarkets and drug stores in the UK are selling miniatures for just about everything else these days).

For these items that I just can’t go 10 days without - I use these bottles and Jars that are available at Boots and Superdrug:
                                                                                  




Each are priced between £1.45 and £1.80

These are the ones from boots – but Superdrug have a slightly more limited range – but with funky blue or pink lids!  Both offer a stackable option!

I’ll be squeezing some of my visibly clear pink grapefruit daily scrub into the squeezy bottle so that I don’t have to change my skin care regimen while I’m in Tokyo and risk an unexpected break out!

Superdrugs Blue Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...