Thursday, July 21, 2011

"shhh"

Ladies lets talk about lingerie,
I spoke to some friends of mine asking them what were the things they found difficult to accept about being fuller figured. A topic that kept coming up was the inability to find affordable SEXY underwear...

So I had to share with you - being a lover of the finer things, what I had found on my adventures where I sought plus sized lingerie.

In the UK we have a site called Love Honey its an amazing site which hosts all kinds of toys, sweets, oils but most importantly lingerie with its own quite ample plus sized range. It was here that I discovered "Seven til Midnight"  which are by far my favourite brand for negligee and lingerie alike. Its flattering, beautiful and made often in sizes up to 4X/UK24.

These are my favourites, notice they aren't all black either!!

Elomi's Lara Set
For general underwear - I love Elomi although fairly rare to find  in stores - their bras with thick comfortable straps and deep seated panties are much sexier than they sound!! The line is available up to 46f/42G and Size 4 X/UK24.
Elomi's Hermoine Set

I wasn't paid or sponsored or even given free stuff to plug these guys - I've bought it with my own money ;-)

Something I haven't tried yet - but are definitely worth the mention is Panty by post! An unconventional approach to pants! They send you a pair of pretty panties at random every month for you to enjoy! Subscriptions range from a year at $16.50 each or two right now for $25 up to size 4X, you can choose a thong, mixed (true surprise each time) or bikini and hipsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...