Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall-Winter Must Have::The Cape

Hello beautiful people
I know in some places around the world the sun is still shining its rays however here in the UK our weather is what we would call Bi-polar. Sunshine an clear skies one hour can turn into grey skies and heavy rain in a blink of an eye. Also since we are now in September and stores have began to promote their fall lines its never to early to start working on your fall/winter wardrobes. The cape was a must have last fall/winter and no surprise, it's back again this season. Like the Palazzo trouser, they look elegant and are super comfortable not to mention the most important thing.... they'll keep you warm.

Here are two capes I have my eye on ......


This stunning cape can be found in the ASOS Curve range 



This is my Winter staple piece.
 I have fallen in love with this cape and nicknamed it "THE FIERCENESS"
 (I'm sure you don't need to ask why)
It can found on the Dorothy Perkins Website

Camel check fur hood poncho


Kisses && Cookies




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...