Monday, January 2, 2012

Time To See Yourself in a Brand New Light...


Hey Big Girl!!!  It's 2012, all eyes are on you now!!!

I know a lot of people make resolutions but I am not one of them.  My goal, this year, is to make sure I treat myself with the utmost respect.

What does that mean?

That means nor berating myself if I don't lose weight.  If I gain weight, its not the end of the world for I am not defined by weight alone.

I will love every part of myself for I am unique.  It's my uniqueness that captivates people and draws them to me.  People love me for who I am  and how I make them feel with me.  So in the end, loving myself helps me and others too.

In my relationships, I will reevaluate every one to see if they are worthy of my time and attention.  As far as men, if there are red flags, its time to disengage.  If I am being treated as an option, being mistreated and abused, I will vote with my feet and leave.  If I have friendships that are not supportive, I will take them off life support and move on.  You are worthy of people who treat you with honor, respect and fidelity.  Never look back and never think twice.

As far as my career, its time to take things to the next level.  No more settling for mediocre and just enough.  I want to make my mark this year.  That means getting my televisions shows on air, writing for a sitcom and getting back into motivational speaking.  I am talented at each of these and will not rest until they are all achieved.

In fact, everyday, I am going to get out of my comfort zone and do something a little bit outrageous for that is the best way to live life...

BIG Girls, it time to see yourself in a brand new light.  Its time to go after those dreams you though would never happen in this lifetime.  You are closer than you will ever know.  Its time to go after the things you are passionate about.  Its time to get rich or die trying!!!  Treat yourself right, accept nothing less than the respect, love, admiration and support that you deserve.  This is your time to shine!!!  Claim it in 2012!!!

Go you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...